Pakistan Teachers Club was developed to improvise the standards of education which can only be made possible through “Teacher’s Development” in Pakistan. The main Objectives of PTC includes:
- Developing interest about Teaching as a Profession.
- Provide Teaching Job Opportunities in Pakistan.
- Provide Teacher’s Resources and Worksheets.
- Provide Opportunities to develop professional skills through experimental learning.
- Sharing Teaching Resources, Materials and Knowledge
- Developing & Crafting 21st Century CV for Job Application
- Providing Relevant Teacher’s Database to School & Colleges
- Advertising Teaching / Tutors Jobs on all Social Media Portals
- Teachers can Apply in 50+ Schools every month in their local Areas
- Professional/ Free Teacher’s Training & Development Programs.
We have laid the foundation for the generations, to learn and excel with one and another. This can’t be achieved without your support.
Pakistan Teacher’s Club is always open for development. If you feel any problem, or need to share any idea. You are welcome to join our website, our Facebook page and keep on sharing your valuable information. A discussion board is setup for valuable teacher’s discussions and sharing resources.
“Make friends, make connections, make a difference!”