If you are looking for Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies 5th Edition PDF (Download Free) and want to download it for free. You can have a look at the following link. On the given page you find notes, past papers, worksheets with solutions, study guides and many more for the textbook Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies 5th edition.
Do you know, Sir Afzal Shad is one of the Top IGCSE & O Level Business Studies Teacher. He is teaching for 15+ years with 370+ successful students from around the world. Feel Free to Contact Sir Afzal @ Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | WhatsAppPakistan Teachers Club.
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
Subject: Business Studies
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies 5th edition – Order Now from Past Papers Shop @ Instagram | WhatsApp
|Title||Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies 5th edition|
|Authors||Karen Borrington, Peter Stimpson|
|Publisher||Hodder Education, 2018|
|Subjects||Study Aids › Study Guides|
Business & Economics / Education
Business & Economics / General
Juvenile Nonfiction / Business & Economics
Study Aids / Study Guides
Discover business theory beyond the classroom by exploring real-world international businesses through case studies; rely on a tried-and-tested Student’s Book to ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies syllabuses (0450/0986/7115).
– Encourage understanding with engaging case studies and clear and lively text gradually building content knowledge.
– Develop application and evaluation skills with hundreds of engaging activities and examination-style questions throughout.
– Deepen understanding through systematic syllabus coverage and a spiral structure revisiting material in a structured way.
– Navigate the syllabuses confidently with subject outlines clearly defined at the start of each chapter and syllabus-matching section headings.
– Check understanding with revision checklists enabling reflection, and suggested further practice.
– Reinforce learning with selected answers and additional multiple-choice questions as well as a glossary of key terms online.
Available in this series:
- Student Textbook Fifth edition (ISBN 9781510421233)
- Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420106)
- Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420113)
- Workbook (ISBN 9781510421257)
- Online Teacher’s Guide (ISBN 9781510424128)
- Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421264)
About the author
Karen Borrington (Author)
Karen Borrington teaches at Ecclestone School, Derbyshire and is an experienced examiner for the University of Cambridge International Examinations
Peter Stimpson (Author)
Peter Stimpson teaches at Hurtwood House School, Surrey and is an experienced examiner for the University of Cambridge International Examinations
Shop Online Cambridge IGCSE & O Level Business Studies 5th Edition by Borrington & Stimpson at Past Papers Shop. Express Delivery and Cash on Delivery across Pakistan